Amazon Witches are a race of immortal women blessed with magical powers by the Greek Goddesses. They are decendend from the ancient Amazons from Greek mythology and have long lived as an all-female nation. They practice a rare and powerful form of magic known as Amazon Magic.
The goddesses who blessed them were Hera, queen of the gods, Hecate, goddess of the dead and witchcraft. Selene, goddess of the moon, Artemis, goddess of the hunt, Athena, goddess of wisdom and Persephone, goddess of nature. Each goddess was whorshipped by the amazon-witches.
In ancient Greece, during the time the Greek were in power, the Goddesses blessed a group of women with incredible magical power and transformed them into powerful warriors to give them the strength to stand up for themselves and be free from men.
For centuries, the Amazon Witches lived as a united society of women without the influence of men. However, as time passed, the decendants of the original Amazons became divided about their way of life. This eventually led to a war between the Amazons and resulted in a separation into three tribes.
The Amazons that wanted to uphold the traditions of their ancestors and the Goddesses became known as the Original tribe. Similar to their ancestors, they live in a society seperated from men on a remote island. These Amazon Witches do not interfere with the rest of the world and wish to live in peace.
The Amazons of this tribe will occasionally take men against their will to conceive a child with them. Due to their strong beliefs in the old ways and their magic, they only give birth to immortal daughters.
A faction of the Amazons that wanted to change became known as the Modern tribe. These Amazon Witches no longer believe that men are beneath them and seek to life in harmony with both men and women. However, they do uphold some of their ancient traditions and remain a tribe of proud warriors. These Amazon Witches possess a strong sense of justice and goodness and will seek to fight evil and protect the innocent.
The Amazons of this tribe will seek true love and have children out of love. These Amazons can give birth to both daughters and sons and treat them equally.
A faction of the Amazons that sought to find something more in life. These Amazon Witches believe that they are destined to rule over men and see them as little more than slaves or animals. This tribe is very proud and will often seek out battle to prove themselves. Although not truly evil, they do not care about the innocent will kill everyone who gets in their way. Their true goal is to overthrow the world of men and rule over them.
The Amazons of this tribe will take men against their will or seek out powerful evil beings in order to conceive. After conceiving, they will kill their mate. These Amazons can give birth to both daughters and sons, but any son born to them will either be killed or abandoned, as they will not be considered worthy.
Some of these amazon-witches can become hideous animal-like monsters with poisonus claws. This form gives them enhanced strenght, speed and they have the power of telepathy and telkinesis.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Basic Powers
- Active Powers
- Super Strength: The ability to possess strength beyond humanly possible. Amazon Witches possess strength far greater than an average human.
- Agility: The ability to possess heightened reflexes, allowing the user to move at enhanced speed and agility and avoid harm.
- Levitation: The ability to rise into the air in defiance of gravity.
- Energy Absorption: The ability to absorb magical power without harm. Amazon Witches can absorb the energy of magical powers used against them to restore their own energy.
- Energy Blasts: The ability to fire blasts of powerful kinetic energy. Amazon Witches can fire blasts of energy that can knock enemies back with great concussive force.
- Super speed: Amazon-witches can run nearly as fast as a vampire.
- Other Powers
- Adjusting: The ability to resist and fight through molecular powers.
- High Resistance: The ability to possess greater resistance to physical and magical harm, allowing Amazon Witches to survive otherwise lethal powers and injuries.
- Regeneration: The ability to heal from physical injuries at incredible speed. Amazon Witches heal much faster than regular humans, though not instantly.
- Immortality: The ability to possess an infinite lifespan and an arrested aging process. Amazon Witches are also immune to all human diseases and viruses.