|Species||Immortal Vampire Human Hybrids|
|Distinction||Immortal Human - Demon Hybrids who feed on human blood.|
Dhampirs are the offspring of Vampires and Humans. They are generally born with a human soul and possesses abilities from Vampires and Humans or additional abilities from magical parent or even several additional abilities unique to them without any weakness beside the thirst for human blood, but they resistant and drink artificial or blood from the butchers shop, it is unknown how many Dhampirs exist worldwide.
They are commonly on the side of good they love the humanity even though it doesn't love them back. They are mostly trained to be skilled at all forms of hand-to-hand combat, usually rejecting their vampire heritage and embracing their human side.
The origin of these exceptionally rare magical beings began with a very powerful evil witch who was in an relationship with a man unknowingly to her that he was a undercover vampire,
eventually slept together and conceived 2 twin daughters named Annie and Chloe, before the twin daughters were born the powerful witch concealed her pregnancy from being seen or discovered by her boyfriend with a mystical spell through inter dimensional shift into an alternate dimension making her pregnancy unachievable to discover,
but one day the vampire attacked her and was started to drink her dry of her blood, but she managed to chanted a teleportation spell before killing her she appeared close to a good coven of witches to help saving her daughters rather then her as she was getting weaker,
she managed to stay alive just in time to give birth to her daughters, turned out the twins were simply a healthy human babies and she got to hold them briefly and to be used as a weapon to honor her eternal revenge to The Vampires.
these hybrids can breathed and have heart beats and beside that their blood type is a different story although they were also discovered to possess a soul and taught to learn to suppress their blood lust to a degree by drinking artificial or blood from the butchers shop and to have respect for the human life.
The emotions of an Dhampirs are far more intense than the emotions of humans. Anger, depression, happiness, love, sadness, etc. are more powerful and much more overwhelming due to their human side.
they are capable to have sexual desire but also the fear that he / she would unintentional in heat of passion bite someone so Dhampirs learned to control their basic instincts.
Female Dhampirs are capable to conceive and give birth to children due to being half-human but often reveals their canine teeth will lengthen into fangs, giving them a more predatory look due to the aggressive attitude to the pain of childbirth.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Spell Casting - The ability to cast spells and perform rituals.
- Potion Making - The ability to brew potions.
- Scrying - The ability to scry for a person or object by the use of a scrying crystal and a map.
- Agility - The ability to lighten one's body and hence cause oneself to become more agile.
- Empathic Paralysis - The ability to force other's to feel human feelings and emotions, which is extremely painful experience to demons, vampires, warlocks, and all evil and even some beings by empathic substance produced by their hybrid bloodline and unleashed through the fangs.
- Clinging - The ability to cling to solid surfaces.
- Power Granting - The ability to grant powers to another being.
- Shapeshifting - The ability to change into the form of a bat.
- Summoning - The ability to conjure a being into the user's vicinity.
- Super Strength - The power of having magically augmented physical strength and stamina.
- Adjusting - The ability to fight off particle stasis because of strong molecular motion with the body.
- Compulsion Resistance - Dhampirs have the ability to be resistant to mind, memory and dream manipulation.
- Dhampir Immunity - Being half-human enables Dhampirs to be resistant to sunlight, garlic, and holy symbols such as crucifixes and holy water.
- Enhanced Senses - The ability to possess senses to a supernatural degree.
- Immortality - The ability to live forever and being immune to the effects of aging and all human and supernatural diseases and viruses.
- Immunity - The ability to be immune to the powers of witches.
- Regeneration - The ability to heal rapidly from any injury.
- Sensing - The ability to locate beings anywhere in the world.