OriginEditSome Gods or Goddesses are truly divine, whilst other are created by powerful unknown councils from the essence of The Greek Gods. However, the true nature of the Gods and Goddesses remains a mystery. Of uncertain outcome, if they should declared themselves as gods, their power would consume their humanity. the essence itself is insentient which is controlled by the host, there is a large chance (as there always is when one gains great power) will be swayed to use the power for personal gain, such as forming love cults and armies. and by forcing the world to worship them.
This chance is aided by the fact that to release one's full power as a God, one must declare themselves as divine. It is unknown whether or not the host is able to use any powers they had before their transformation into Gods or whether their new divine powers replace them until the essence leaves.
Demigods or Goddesses are usually refers to the union of a mortal and a god who inherits different traits from both species. Therefore these children are born as half-human, half-god. Also might be expected to be less powerful than Gods.
Demigods are born much like regular humans, and their personalities and traits can be a combination of both human parent and divine parent although commonly their personalities tend to vary based on their divine parenthood.
All demigods can handle effectively extraordinary powers and abilities which are received from their divine parent, which will grow stronger with age. Being talented through inherited qualities through cunning, powers, skills like archery, or even beauty.
Demigods are completely indistinguishable from humans. As Gods don't have DNA, therfore their children don't have any inhuman traits or a divine form, however they do inherit some traits from their divine parent, for example hair colour or eye colour, and are relatively stronger, more agile, and more durable than regular mortals, and have more resistance to diseases.
Powers and Abilities Edit
- Teleportation: The ability to teleport from one location to another. All Gods are shown possessing some form of teleportation.
- Vast Magical Powers: The Gods naturally possess a great number of supernatural powers, but were also shown to specify in certain unique abilities that were dependent on their respective natures.
- Immortality: The ability to possess an infinite lifespan and an arrested aging process.
- Immunity: The ability to be immune to certain powers, spells or potions. Once they declared themselves divine, the Gods became almost invincible.
- High Resistance: The ability to be highly resistant to physical and magical harm.