Layton Wyatt (formerly Harris)
|Born||May 4th, 2010|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Powers and Abilities|
Layton Harris, currently using the surname Wyatt, is a young witch born May 4th, 2010 to a mortal family. When his powers manifested at the age of thirteen, his parents disowned him as they feared persecution. He was found living on the street by the rebel Melinda Wyatt, who unofficially adopted him as her little brother. Layton is now a part of her Resistance, though he cannot join missions until he is at least eighteen.
Layton was born in a normal, mortal family with two older brothers. He lived a normal life until his magical powers suddenly manifested at the age of thirteen. Since his family possessed no magic, they feared his magic as well as the consequences of having a magical child in a world where magic was exposed and persecuted. His parents then disowned Layton and threw him out of their house.
Desperate and alone, Layton had no choice but to live on the street and used his magic to steal food to survive. A few months later he was found by rebel witch Melinda Wyatt, who was on the run from the police. Layton used his powers to slow down the police and helped her escape. The two became close friends and Melinda decided to take Layton in, calling him her 'little brother'. With his own family hating and fearing him, Layton felt happy to be loved again and quickly embraced his new sister.
Layton eventually joined the resistance Melinda had founded, though Melinda forbade him from joining missions until he was at least eighteen. Layton spent most of his time at the rebel base taking care of the witches seeking shelter there and managing the guard posts, as well as joining in on meetings to discuss strategies and plans.
Powers and Abilities
- Spell Casting, the ability to write and cast spells and perfom rituals.
- Potion Making, the ability to brew potions.
- Scrying, the ability to magically locate beings through a scrying crystal.
- Molecular Deceleration, the ability to slow down molecules to the point where it seems as if time is slowed down. This power eventually grew into the more powerful Molecular Immobilization.
- Molecular Immobilization, the ability to slow down molecules to the point where it appears as if time has completely stopped. Layton gained this power a few years after his original power manifested.
- High Resistance, the ability to be more resistant to injuries and magical powers. Layton possesses this power due to being an upper-level witch.
- Layton's appearance is based on Josh Hutcherson.
- Part of the reason Melinda grew close to Layton was due to his similar personality and powers to her mother, Piper Halliwell.