|Paige Matthews (Exposedverse)|
|Full name||Paige Michell-Matthews|
|Classification||Guardian angel of Good Witches|
|Diversity||Leader of the Magical Rights Movement|
|Distinction||Former Charmed One|
|Status||Deceased (turned into a full Whitelighter)|
Paige Matthews is a former Charmed One who was turned into a full-blooded Whitelighter after she was heavily beaten up by an angry mob and died. Paige attempted to help Leo reconect with his wayward son, Chris, with whom he had a strained relationship.
Also, as a Whitelighter, she has the duty of helping the shattered magical community work together against the vile witch hunters and attempt to convince the mortal public that Magic could be used for Good.
Early Life and discovering being a WitchEdit
Paige was the fruit of a forbidden romance between her mother and her whitelighter. Fearing repercursion from the Elders they decided to give Paige up and orbed to a local church where they gave her to a nun. They asked the child to be given a good home and that her name started with a "P".
Paige was given a normal life by her adopted parents, the Matthews. In her teens she begun to hang out with the wrong friends and begun to smoking, drinking, skiping class and disobeying her parents. However when her adopted parents perished in a car accident she changed her attitude drastically and stopped smoking and drinking and begun to study harder. She was accepted in UC Berkley and graduated with a degree in social work.
Later at the age of twenty-four she met her long lost sisters, Piper and Phoebe, who saved her from a demon attack. She learned of her magical heritage and worked hard with her Wiccan and Charmed One duties.
At the age of 28 years old and in her fourth wiccan year of magic Paige a parole officer Henry Mitchell with whom she had at first a rocky relationship. They later started dating and in the fourth date she told him about her being a witch and the existance of the magical world. They eventually married.
An year and half later Paige got pregnant and named her daughter Pamela. When she developed her powers Paige bound them wanting to give a life as normal as she could to her child.
- Paige: "Young witch, the caged lion does not roar because he's caged, he roars because (she's hit with a papper ball) TOMMY DO THAT AGAIN AND I WILL VANQUISH YOU!"
- Chris: "(Snorts) That's a new one."
- — Paige often uses proverbes when speaking to her charges
Paige is an easy-going and sarcastic person, traits that make her the "Cool Aunt". She considers embarassing her children and nephews as her duty but she's very loved by her family. Due to years working as a Whitelighter she has developed many Whitelighter including charismatic speeches and speaking in proverbes.
However she still retains many Halliwell traits including a love for "demon ass-kicking" as well a sense of humor that Chris calls bitchy.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Basic Powers
- Active Powers
- Orbing: The ability to teleport through the use of orbs.
- Hovering: The ability to rise a few feet in the air, with or without orbs.
- Glamouring: The ability to change one's appearance to look like another human being.
- Cloaking: The ability to hide oneself or others from magical detection. Limited to charges.
- Healing: The ability to heal physical wounds and injuries.
- Photokinesis: The ability to create and manipulate light and orbs.
- Thermokinesis: The ability to mentally control and manipulate heat.
- Mind Manipulation: The ability to enter one's mind via telepathic charge connection, which can also be used to enter dreams.
- Omnilingualism: The ability to understand, speak, and read any language without training in it. Limited to the language of charges.
- Other Powers
- Sensing: The ability to locate and find other magical beings.
- High Resistance: The power to be resistant to potentially lethal powers.
- Reconstitution: The ability to reform the body after it was destroyed.
- Regeneration: The ability to instantly heal oneself after being injured.
- Immortality: The ability to have an infinite lifespan and an arrested aging process.
Due to her premature death and turning into a full Whitelighter Paige was left with very little time for her daughter, Pamela, who grew up resenting her (much like her cousin Chris did with his own father). Also Paige spent time attempt to rehabilitate the teenage warlock, Jason Kent, whom she had adopted during the mystical war that lead to magic's inevitable exposure. This caused a lot of friction between Pamela and Jason as the former blamed the latter for her mother's early death.