Parker Benjamin Turner is the son of Cole Turner and Phoebe Halliwell. As the child of the Source of All Evil and a former Charmed One, he is the only known Demon-Witch hybrid in existence. His birth was foreseen and manipulated by The Seer, as she believed he was destined to be the most powerful force of evil in history.
After merging with the Source of All Evil, Cole's love for Phoebe remained and together with the Seer, he began planning to lure Phoebe toward evil and conceiving an heir. He tricked Phoebe into having a dark wedding and later impregnated her after slipping her a potion to ensure the child would be evil.
Phoebe eventually discovered she was pregnant and learned the truth about Cole through the Seer when her unborn child manifested evil powers. Meanwhile, her sisters teamed up with a Wizard to steal the Grimoire. However, the Wizard betrayed them and made a deal with Cole to extract the essence of the Source. Under manipulation of the Seer, Phoebe vanquished the Wizard and chose to rule the Underworld at his side out of love for Cole and their child.
Phoebe later discovered the Seer was providing her with poisonous tonics, though the Seer informed her the child needed it to be able to handle its demonic powers. Phoebe then became sick and threw up, though Cole comforted her and told her she did not need the tonic. When Piper and Paige arrived to vanquish Cole, Phoebe felt her baby kick for the first time and chose Cole over her sisters. When Piper tried to vanquish Cole, Phoebe attacked her, shattering the Power of Three.
Phoebe stopped taking the tonic and her child grew stronger and healthier. Meanwhile, Cole heard rumors of a demon called the Tall Man seeking to overthrow him and kill his wife and son, so he confronted the demon only to be lured into a trap by the Seer. The Seer then confronted Phoebe and told her the truth. She had been manipulating everything in order to claim Cole and Phoebe's son and use his power to declare herself the new Source of All Evil.
The Seer sent the Tall Man to attack Phoebe, but she managed to vanquish him with the power of her unborn child. However, the Seer still managed to capture her and tried to perform a ceremony to extract the child from her womb. However, Cole broke free from the Seer's trap and stopped the ritual. However, the stress caused Phoebe to go into early labor.
The Seer laughed and told Phoebe that she was not powerful enough to survive the birth, as her son's powers would kill her and himself in the process. Cole then stabbed the Seer and vanquished her. He quickly summoned a priest holding the Grimoire for help. The priest told them that Phoebe could only survive the birth if she became demonic herself. Phoebe agreed to save both her own life and that of her son. By using the blood of the Seer, Phoebe then performed a spell to become partly demon, becoming the new Seer in the process. She then went into labor and gave birth to Parker.
Shorty after his birth, Parker was abducted by Hecate, who resented his mother and desired a child of her own. However, Phoebe eventually tracked Hecate down and fought her. When Hecate threatened to kill Parker, he sensed danger and protected himself by setting her on fire. Phoebe then banished the former queen and took her son home.
Powers and Abilities
- Spell Casting: The ability to write and cast spells and perfom rituals.
- Potion Making: The ability to brew potions.
- Scrying: The ability to magically locate beings through a scrying crystal.
- Electrokinesis: The ability to manipulate electricity.
- Flaming: The ability to teleport through intense flames.
- Fire Throwing: The ability to throw streams of fire from one's hands.
- Advanced Fire Throwing: The ability to shoot a highly concentrated beam of torch-like fire from one's hands.
- Pyrokinesis: The ability to create and manipulate fire.
- Sensing: The ability to sense the location of other beings.
- Telepathy: The ability to read the thoughts of another being and broadcoast one's own thoughts.
- Transformation: The ability to transform one object or being into something else.
- Telekinesis: The ability to move objects and beings with the mind.