Phoenix Witches are a coven of assassin witches risen from the ashes of the Salem witch trials. Powerful, agile and cunning, these witches will stop at nothing to collect whatever bounty they have been hired to find.
Such witches are born with the birthmark of a phoenix on their bodies as proof of their heritage. Phoenix-Witches are a clan of assassins often hired by evil. However, some abandon their heritage and turn to the side of good.
Unlike most witches, they have the power to strip away other people's powers, which can kill the victim if they are interrupted. They also possess several powers most often seen as demonic, such as the powers of Shimmering and Energy Balls.
Phoenix Witches do not possess a Book of Shadows, instead they keep a Grimoire, which is often considered a book of evil.
Phoenix Witches seem to be lacking in emotional nature to anything they are hired to do by letting their own emotions affect their decisions, It is unknown what the standard payment for hiring a Phoenix witch is or whether they can be hired by either good or evil.
The New Found HumanityEdit
Rare Collective of Phoenix Witches are capable to show genuine display of a warmer and caring side, due to that fact they are also strongly influenced to feel horrible like their humanity was ripped apart about killing. which they normally keeps hidden.
The Phoenix ConversionEdit
A witch can be converted to Phoenix Witch through a dark ritual when she becomes branded with a tattoo of the Phoenix bird with a magical branding iron heated by the fire from the Salem Trials. The transformation works slowly as the victim can start to get "nightmares" and slightly apathetic emotional behavior and driven toward evil, although those nightmares aren't really nightmares but memories of from the history of the origin from The Phoenix Witches passed on through the tattoo, the more of age and power of the witch thus more the phoenix mark consumes the witch's humanity thus more becoming demonic and starts to develop their standard powers.
The victims can be saved by numerous ways and turned back to his or her original form be witch, by reaching to their former nature, through telepathy or empathy or both making them remember about their humanity,
but there is a more difficult way would be by requiring great physical or mental effort to accomplish by preventing the victim from escaping and talking a lot, but each time the person tries to get through the victim the tattoo glows painful to scare of the victim from turning back by experiencing specific pain of the tattoo,
and will continue by enduring the victim to defend him/herself but the powers would be slightly ineffective until the emotional break down happens and the tattoo will cease to exist.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Basic Powers
- Spell Casting - The ability to cast spells and perform rituals.
- Potion Making - The ability to brew potions.
- Scrying - The ability to scry for a person or object by the use of a scrying crystal and a map.
- Active Powers
- Conjuring - To summon an object from another place or another time.
- Energy Balls - The ability to throw balls of electrically charged energy.
- Shimmering - The ability to teleport in form of a shimmer.
- Reconstitution - The powerful ability to pull yourself back together again after being blown up.
- Power Extraction - The powers to extract someone's powers from them.
- High Resistance - The ability to survive attacks by weapons and various powers, and magic from other magical beings and Demons.
- Agility - The ability that provides the possessor with inhuman agility, reflexes, and speed.
- Sensing - The ability to locate and find any other magical beings anywhere in the world.