|Powers and Abilities|
The Seer was an ancient and powerful demonic Seer. For centuries, she served as an advisor to the Source of All Evil. She was vanquished by Cole Turner after she tried to steal his unborn son and become the Source of All Evil herself.
Betraying the Source
The Seer was summoned by the Source of All Evil to forsee the outcome of his battle against the Charmed Ones. She forsaw his vanquishment at their hands, which drove the Source to summon the Hollow to achieve victory. However, unknown to the Source, the Seer had forseen much more and started plotting for herself.
After the Source had taken in the Hollow, the Seer confronted Cole Turner and warned him that the sisters would be killed unless he took in the Hollow himself and stopped the Source. Cole listened to her and took in the Hollow, allowing the sisters to vanquish the Source. Unknown to all but the Seer, the immortal essence of the Source then entered Cole.
Guiding Cole Turner
The Seer started grooming Cole to become the new Source, but as the essence merged with him, his love for Phoebe remained. The Seer told him that she had forseen their union producing a powerful heir, but that the child would be good unless Phoebe was converted to evil. With the assistance of the Seer, Cole tricked Phoebe into a dark wedding and secretly fed her a potion to conceive his heir.
As Cole took leadership of the Underworld, the Seer summoned Phoebe and informed her of Cole's true nature and the choice she would have to make. Influenced by the Seer and her unborn child, Phoebe then chose Cole over her sisters and joined him as his Queen of the Underworld.
Stealing The Heir
After Phoebe joined Cole as his queen, the Seer started giving her tonics that would make the baby stronger. However, the tonics were actually meant to prepare Phoebe and the child for her own plans. The Seer was furious when Phoebe stopped taking the potion and made other plans.
The Seer freed an ancient demon known as the Tall Man and used him to lure Cole into a trap. She then sent the demon after Phoebe, but she vanquished him with her child's powers. The Seer then confronted Phoebe herself and captured her. She started a ritual to extract the child from her womb to use its power to declare herself the Source. Cole appeared and stopped the ritual, however, the stress caused Phoebe to go into early labor.
The Seer laughed and told Phoebe she would not survive the birth. Cole then angrily vanquished the Seer by stabbing her with a blade. By using a spell in the Grimoire, Phoebe used the Seer's blood to become partly demonic, allowing her to surive the birth and becoming the new Seer.
Powers and Abilities
- Spell Casting: The ability to cast spells and perform rituals.
- Potion Making: The ability to brew magical potions.
- Clairvoyance: The ability to see past, present and future events at will. The Seer was one of the most powerful clairvoyant beings in existence, being able to foretell the future to the very last detail and manipulate events to her liking.
- Glistening: A light-based method of teleportation, which leaves a glowing contour of the body for a short moment.
- Summoning: The ability to summon other beings to one's presence.
- Immortality: The ability to possess an infinite lifespan and an arrested aging process.
- High Resistance: The ability to be highly resistant to physical and magical harm.
- Immunity: The ability to be immune to certain powers, spells and potions. The Seer was immune to most powers possessed by witches.