|Species||Immortal Human Hybrids|
|Distinction||Use of Wizardry and Witchcraft|
|Family||Wizards and Witches|
|Alignment||Good and Evil|
These hybrids are able to practice both wizardry and witchcraft and can develop unique hybrid abilities. Wizard-Witches were considered exceptionally rare magical beings.
Due to the long thought of the Wizards being nearly extinct due to the Source of All Evil attempting to destroy their race,
These hybrids will inherit magical genes from their biological parents due to their powers are mostly associated with bright and dark shadows and orbs of their double inheritence which can consist of orb based teleportation and Telekinetic Orbing and much more rare unique hybrid abilities for example Shadow Cloaking and Shadow Shielding.
All Wizard-Witches are capable to access their Wizard powers without the use of a wand or staff and to cause immense pain and significantly deadly impact to evil beings who possess the immunity to witches's powers due to their wizard inheritance, and good wizard-witches are allowed to choose if they want to have a Whitelighter or not due to their wiccan inheritance while they can otherwise get their own counterpart to a Whitelighter.
Through generations when Wizard-Witches were born their magical powers mainly manifested through their wizard inheritance, so they would mostly possess common abilities for example. Sensing, High Resistance, Conjuration, Telekinesis, Illusion Casting, Spiralization-Smoking although which was rare and slow teleportation,
in the 11th century there was a female wizard who gave birth to a daughter who became the new generation of Wizard-Witches which magical powers started to mainly manifested through their wiccan inheritence due to the more empowered wiccan inheritance the wizard's teleportation of Spiralization was altered through orbs in which would develop Photokinetic or Umbrakinetic Orbing abilities when this was discovered many started to get suspicious about The Elders doing something but it turns out that this is the next evolution which makes their powers develop differently, which would become very common abilities within Wizard-Witches.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Spell Casting- The ability to cast spells and perform rituals.
- Potion Making- The ability to brew potions.
- Scrying- The ability to scry for a person or object by the use of a scrying crystal and a map.
Standard Hybrid Active Powers
- Orbing- The ability to teleport the user from place to place.
- Remote Orbing- The ability to send another person to a specific location instead of having to orb with them.
- Deviation - The ability to manipulate your current magical power to deflect/send energies back in the direction it came from.
Rare Hybrid Active Powers
- Orb Erasure- The additive ability to erase all or some of duplicated powers and abilities.
- Pryokinetic Excruciation- The ability to blast an extremely powerful gust of nearly visible smoke in powerful blow-torch like combination in orb form which engulfs the victims in extreme amounts of pain.
- Pyrokinetic Regeneration- The ability to blast an extremely powerful gust of light-based smoke to a huge flame. resemblance of highly advanced version of healing to fire a powerful blow-torch like combination in orb form which engulfs the wounded humans and animals etc in intense flames of healing.
- Orb Mimicry- The ability to copy any power and ability and manifests itself into a hybrid version and use it as your own.
- Shadow Cloaking- The ability to supernaturally hide someone or something from others by invisible gust of light smoke, but individuals may only be invisible to certain individuals.
- Shadow Shielding- The ability to create shield of (bright or dark) smoke around the user that serves as the main and only defense for oneself or anyone the user wills (if powerful enough) from harm and making it impossible for the beings outside to see through the shield.