Wizards are an incredible rare breed of magical beings, who were long thought to be extinct. They are distantly related to both Witches and Sorcerers, many centuries ago in a once so peaceful world filled with wizards, of friends, of family, which become only a reminder of a reality long since lost.
Wizards practice the art of Wizardry and can be either good or evil or simply neutral. They are especially known to be Spell and Charm creators and are adept at creating llusions and teleport through Spiralization.
Many powerful good wizards had envision events from the future. At one point, they had a vision of the possible extinction of the wizards existence so by powerful combination of wizardry and witchcraft.
many wizards move out of an unsafe location into safety be teleporting into interdimensional shift into an alternate dimension and they would be out of phase and thus able to walk through solid objects in the normal dimension where an island was created and colonized.
When the Source of All Evil feared that they would take over the Underworld, mostly demonic counterparts were left behind to face the wrath of the Source of All Evil while other was banished for treason.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Spell Casting - The ability to cast spells and perform rituals.
- Potion Making - The ability to brew potions.
- Scrying - The ability to scry for a person or object by the use of a scrying crystal and a map.
- Illusion Casting - The ability to create illusions which seem to be substantial.
- Telekinesis - The ability to move things with the power of one's mind alone.
- Conjuration - The ability to create or magnify material objects already in existence or to summon an object from another place or another time.
- Levitation - The ability to rise into the air and float in apparent defiance of gravity.
- Electrokinesis - The ability to channel and generate electricity.
- Spiralization - An energy based teleportation power. When teleporting, the wizard disappears in swirling blue spirals.
- Immortality - Living for an infinitely long lifespan and having an arrested aging process.